Multiple user features
- Multiple users access the organisation’s data.
- You can set them up to see all sites or just a limited number.
- You can set them up with limited privileges up to full admin rights.
- A user can be added to notification groups, and be emailed alarms when they occur.
- A user can also receive notifications on their phone.
This post will take you through the first step of sending an invite to them to join.
You can not do anything else until they accept this invitation. This is to ensure that someone isn’t spammed or receiving emails for an unknown reason.
Step 1. Settings Page
Step 2. Sending an Invitation
The Settings page shows you all the options for managing your organisation.
Click on the View button on the Users panel.
Click on the Invite User button