Multiple user features
- Multiple users can access the organisation’s data.
- Once added, a user can be set up to possibly:
- See results
- Receive alarm emails and phone alerts
- Receive automated reports
- Create or receive ad-hoc reports
- Manage alarms
- Configure the system
- You can set them up to see all sites or just a limited number.
- You can set them up with full admin rights or limited privileges.
- You can determine which notification groups they are in, and consequently which alarms they will receive
- A user can log in to the phone app to then receive alerts to their phone as well.
Adding users to the system requires:
- You to ADD them to the system,
- They have to ACCEPT the invitation
Send an invitation
The Settings page shows you all the options for managing your organisation.
Click on the View button on the Users panel.
Click on the Invite User button
Accepting the invitation
The new User will receive an email with an invitation to log into Clever Logger.
Once they have accepted that invitation, their name will appear in the list of Users who can be added to Notification Groups.
They will also be able to download the app and log into it with their email address.